(5/10 Open) Cheap Comfort Hound Customs!Comfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStarsComfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStarsComfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStarsComfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStarsComfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStarsComfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStarsComfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStarsComfort Hounds - The Official Guide by BirdOfDeStars(5/10 Open) Cheap Comfort Hound Customs! by BirdOfDeStars
To increase the awareness for our program, money for igua- wait, I think I have the wrong paper... uh... um... oh, here it is.
Ahem, to increase the awareness for the Comfort Hound Species, I'm holding a small event where you can get a Comfort Hound for only 10 points, or even less! Here are the rules;
1 - One slot per person! And no, sorry, you can't buy for your friend; you can tag them though!
2 - Each slot is 10 points; and you have to pay before I start working.
3 - If you post a journal about Comfort Hounds, you get five points off of yo
A Deviant's Guide to Getting Your Art SeenThe GuideA Deviant's Guide to Getting Your Art Seen by Fehnryr
Recently I've noticed a lot of discouraged deviants. They post the drawing they just spent four hours perfecting, then sit and wait and wait.... and nothing. Maybe a favorite. A "good job!" from that one faithful watcher that comments on everything. But why? Why, after so much work, is your art only gathering six views and a spot in one person's cluttered favorites? I'll tell you why. And how to fix it.
Bonus: I'll also tell you why your commissions aren't selling, and why that's not your fault!
TL;DR Warning: This is wordy. But you can do it.
"Nobody Cares About My Art"
Not true. Does it seem like it? Probably. So let me tell you a few things. Some numbers, if you will.
Let's start with a little bit of info straight from DA's about page. It reads as follows:
We have over 35 million registered members and attract over 65 million unique visitors per month. Our members — known as deviants — upl
My names Flame-Eye! I'm a 16 wanna-be animator and animal enthusiast! Self taught in 2D (wiht some amazing help from Dakrmane the WereWolf) and 3D.|
My future plans...
(17) Next Year:: Pass all my GCSE's above B
(18) 2 Years:: Get into the Extended Games Development course at Sixth Form
(21) 5 Years:: Comfortably sitting in a lecture for Character Animation at uni, with Black in a class room not far from me, sharing *at the least a block* with him.
(26) 10 Years:: Applying for a job working for adverts companies.
(Somewhere between here will come offspring and expensive-courtship with a big white dress... for Black obviously...)
(36) 20 Years:: Sitting comfortably at Bioware- eyeing up the ideas for the new Mass Effect (oh yes...), making Black go collect the kids from school- because I'll be busy... with Garrus. He he.
Greetings earthlings... Welcome to my hovel...
Does anybody here remember an old story that I started called: projecт novυм aυrora? Well, here it is... [Precious Link is Precious...] I've been writing it for the past week or so and it's off to a good start! Comment on it devious people... Meh needs feedback!
Here, read this:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - THE VERY BEST IN MY LIFE: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
WHAT ARE YOU?
or || || or
Hey there! I'm looking to help out anybody out there wanting to start a game- or just simply wants some 3D models done- or even just an animation!
~a b o u t . m y s e l f~
I've been studying Games Development for 2 years now, and have just begun my diploma for the next 2 years. My teacher has recommended that I try and find myself a project or a team to attach myself to for the coming years to increase the size of my portfolio at the end. Although my course covers everything, I specialise in character creation and development.~s k i l l s~
//NOTE: I can make anything, these are my strengths and what I'd be most comfortable doing, but are by no means my restrictions (just remember, I specialise in game models).
- Low Poly modelling/cartoon texturing/rigging/animating
- Animals (Low/Mid Poly)
- Stylised Characters (cartoon/cute/chibi)
- Can work (with difficulty) without a reference.
- Can provide my own art as part of my base wage.
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR;;
- Any small/new projects requiring animators/riggers/modellers.
- Any paid work or one-off commissions.
- A link to someone looking for 3D work/team members.I would like to discuss wage/payment with the individual. But I will generally work for £8 for a low poly [can be brought up to £20 depending on complexity and up to £40 for complex, rigged with wings] game ready model. However I am willing to just accept a monthly wage or a total payment at the end of a project. THESE PRICES ARE TANGIBLE!! If you are considering just a commission, my prices are anywhere between £5-£40 for low Poly's, and anywhere between £10-£80 for full models (higher prices usually if they are clothed with hair). It'll be much easier to just attach me to your team as I won't ask for anywhere near as much if I'm working with people XD!
Scarlex 3D: Scales Skystar (Young Model) by Malbet Ghost Mantis (+animation!) by Malbet R1/R2 Infiltrator Suit (Jackleine Armour) by Malbet Suchomimus Terensis - Blender Model by Malbet
(Current project concept board- not updatedm.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9sqcLwZ…
[Please note me for specific models/examples as I hate how long it take to upload to DA- these are from my most recent project]
Thank you DA! Have a nice day~
I'm still trying to raise money for my charity-suit so- for a limited time only- my full pictures have been reduced to £5 per character (or 750)! I'm looking for a handful of designs and I'd love to help out!
Journal here: malbet.deviantart.com/journal/…
Char Trade with Mayo-Senpai-Creation by Malbet